Dead Man's Chest
Ahoy there! If you want to win more than ‘pieces of eight’ this new five-reel, 20-line slot will swell the treasure in your Dead Man’s Chest! With exciting bonus round features, this slot will really shiver your timbers! Play for some real pirate action!
How to Play
1. Set the stake To set the stake, click the Stake button. This transfers funds from your account into the stake. The default stake is set to the value defined by the operator, which is increased with each click. If you go over your intended stake, continuing to click the Stake button will eventually return the stake amount to the minimum again. IMPORTANT: See also the "About the Bet Max button" section. 2. Select the number of Win-lines to play Traditionally, the win line is the centre line running across the reels. Symbols must appear on the win line as indicated on the paytable in order to win. This game allows the possibility of choosing up to 20 win lines per game. You select how many win-lines to play with the Lines button. Each line you choose will have one unit of the stake you have selected (in step 1) attached to it, as each line can win separately in any single game. If you ignore the Lines button, then the default setting for the game will be used, which is all 20 lines. Each click of the Lines button moves the line selection from 1 through to 20 respectively. Each click of the lines button adds one line to the selection. If you continue to click the lines button after 20, the cycle starts again at 1 line. The win line(s) and reel positions illuminate with each press of the button. Animations highlight each reel position and a "pathway" is shown making line selection clear and easy. To make things even clearer each line its own progressively colour coded button/indicator; starting with 1 (red) through to 20 (violet/purple).
Customising the Lines Selection
It is possible to add or remove specific lines from those selected with the lines button. The line indicators (labelled 1-20 and colour coded) serve as buttons which can be used to add or remove win-lines from the selection. The individual line buttons are click on (illuminated), click off (not illuminated): To remove a selected line, click on the respective line number To add a line, click on the respective line number NOTE: If you have customised the win lines selected (by individually adding/removing win lines), and then click the lines button; all lines of a lesser number than the highest line number selected will be switched on plus the next win line up in sequence (as detailed in the beginning of step 2). For example, if all win lines up to 10 were switched on, and then 4, 5 and 6 were turned off, and then the 'lines' button was pressed, lines 1 - 11 would ALL be turned on. The following is a chart of the 20 win-line paths available for selection. When a win line is selected it is accompanied by an animation which clarifies its position, as described previously. NOTE: Win lines pay left to right ONLY (except Scatter Icon).
About the Bet Max Button
The Bet Max button is a feature which enables bigger spending customers to place large bets quickly. If you click the Bet Max button; any stake/lines previously set will be overridden. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING: When the Bet Max button is selected, the stake and lines will be set automatically as follows; Bet Max = Maximum stake allowed/maximum number of lines playable AND playing all lines available. Or put more simply; Bet Max = Maximum stake (example: £1000) divided by the maximum number of lines available (20), multiplied by the maximum number of lines available per-game (20). £1000 divided by 20 lines = £50 per line £50 per line X 20 lines = ------------------------------ =£1000 total stake per-spin. 3. To spin the reels/start the game All of the information inputted so far is displayed just under the reels.Now click the Spin button to spin the reels to start the game. When the reels stop, any wins will be registered automatically and added to your account (if you collect the win).
Scatters to Free Play
If 3 or more scatter icons (Parrot Icon) appear ANYWHERE in the result of a game, the free play feature is triggered. The number of lines selected for play does not affect the way the scatters are triggered; the scatter icons can appear in any of the 15 visible reel positions The Wild Icon does not count as a Scatter Icon You need at least 3 scatters in a single result to trigger the Free Play feature. How many free plays you get depends on how many scatter icons trigger the feature: 3 scatters = 15 free plays - plus x2 the total stake that triggered the free plays* 4 scatters = 20 free plays - plus x3 the total stake that triggered the free plays* 5 scatters = 25 free plays - plus x10 the total stake that triggered the free plays* * Examples: Player A: gets 4 scatter icons in a result while playing 20 lines at 50p per-line. 20 (lines) X 50p (per line) X 3 (bonus for 4 scatters) = £30 bonus plus 20 free plays Player B: gets 3 scatter icons in a result while playing 1 line at £1 per-line. 1 (line) X £1 (per line) X 2 (bonus for 3 scatters) = £2 bonus plus 15 free plays NOTE: The bonus payment is paid before the free spins commence. What happens if I get 3 or more Scatter Icons in a single game? If you get 3, 4 or 5 scatters in the result of a single game, any other wins will be credited to your account, then the scatter icons will illuminate with a small animation. The talkback pane will inform you that you have won X (number depends on how many scatters in the result) free plays, then the free plays will begin automatically... you do not have to do anything.
- Free plays are free spins that start automatically and consecutively until they are exhausted.
- Before the free plays start the talkback area will display the all the free spins remaining on the left of the display. The right side will display the total win amount generated from the free spins.
- If you get 3 or more scatter icons in a single spin during the free plays, you will receive the line stake bonus as described above and the extra free plays will be added to the existing total and played out immediately after the first set of free plays. Extra free plays are possible more than once in a feature.
- The stake and number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free plays will be used for the duration of the free play period.
- Free Spin wins that contain a wild card pay X2 the standard paytable win; the same rule applies in "normal" play
Examples: Player A: gets 4 scatter icons in a result while playing 20 lines at 50p per-line. They get 20 consecutive free plays, playing all 20 lines at 50p per-line. Player B: gets 3 scatter icons in a result while playing 1 line at £1 per-line. They get 15 consecutive free plays, playing 1 line at £1 per-line.
The Wild Icon X2 Bonus
The wild icon will substitute for any icon (except the scatter icon) to make the best win possible. In addition, the wild Icon doubles (X2) the paytable value of any win it is apart of. Including any Normal paytable win and any Free spin win. Note: 2 or more wild card icons being part of a win do not increase the bonus payout. Example: Any 2 win Icons and 2 wild icons consecutive (left to right) on a win line would create a payout for 4 of the "non wild" icons that created the win, plus a x2 wild bonus.
Click the Paytable button to view the win multiples and icon list for the game. Payouts are shown in multiples of the winning line stake. A minimum of three consecutive icons from left to right on an active win line is required to win. The only exception is the Scatter Icon, which is explained in its own section:
|Icon||Description (Note: win-lines pay left to right ONLY (except Scatter)||Payout 3,4,5 Icons|
|Ship||Ship (Icon Number 7)||200, 500, 2000|
|Gold Coin||Gold Coin (Icon Number 6)||100, 200, 400|
|Silver Coin||Silver Coin (Icon Number 5)||50, 100, 300|
|Captain||Captain (Icon Number 4)||25, 50, 100|
|Bottle of Rum||Bottle of Rum (Icon Number 3)||16, 32, 64|
|Gold or Silver Coin||Any Coin (gold or silver ) in any order||8, 16, 32|
|King||King (Icon Number 2)||4, 8, 16|
|Queen||Queen (Icon Number 1)||2, 4, 8|
|Jack||Jack 9Icon Number 0)||1, 2, 5|
|Parrot||Scatter Icon (Parrot (red)) - see scatters to free play section - win free spins, plus the initial payout listed (Icon Number 8)||2, 3, 10|
|Skull||Wild Card (Skull) - substitutes for any icon (except scatter). A wild card doubles (x2) the value of a win it is part of (free spins included). (Icon Number 9)||X2 value of any win|
|Stake||Increases the stake in increments|
|Lines||Increase the number of lines to be played per-game (default=MAX)|
|Bet Max||Instantly selects Maximum lines and stake|
|Spin||Starts the game - spins the reels|
|Paytable||Allows viewing of potential wins - viewed in multiples of stake|
Play for Free
If you want to try out some of the best games on the internet, you’ve come to the right place. Simply register and we’ll give you 10,000 Free Play points to try out our games!
Please click here for further details.